CMTEDD’s Communications and Engagement Division is responsible for directorate and whole-of-government communications and services including:
- strategic engagement
- creative design services
- content development, social media and community management
- research and insights
- branding guidelines and advice
- media monitoring and media purchasing arrangements
- website and digital communication advice
- ceremonial and protocol advice for ministerial, hospitality and special events for the Chief Minister
- secretariat services to the Head of Service for ACT and National Honours and Awards.
Our Canberra is the ACT Government’s key channel to connect with Canberrans and keep you up-to-date with what’s happening in the city. Our Canberra includes a monthly print edition, email newsletter and website.
Share ideas and have your say on ACT Government projects and initiatives. Through YourSay you can provide input at a time that suits you. You can also find out about events, workshops and other opportunities to contribute to government decision-making.
The ACT Government is proud to recognise Canberrans who contribute to making our Territory the vibrant community it is. Find out more about the ACT Honours and Awards that recognise excellence in our community.
Read more about the Fauna and Floral Emblems and the Flag of the Australian Capital Territory, as well as the Coat of Arms of the City of Canberra.
The ACT Government is committed to strengthening engagement and delivering meaningful, responsive, accountable and inclusive opportunities for genuine engagement.