Our graduate program
As a graduate in the ACTPS you will:
- experience three diverse workplace rotations, allowing you to establish networks and enhance your knowledge of the service
- complete a comprehensive learning and development program, including exposure to senior leaders and regular training in soft skills designed to help you build the skills you need for a successful career
- do work that challenges you and makes a real difference to your local community
- have flexible work arrangements and a healthy work/life balance
- be an important part of a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace
- gain networking opportunities across government, our city and the local community
- receive a competitive starting salary ($71,309 plus superannuation at 12/12/2019)
- permanent job and promotion when you successfully complete the program.
Sound good? Apply now.