COVID-19 advice for ACT Public Service employees
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we’re all working in new and changing circumstances.
The ACT Government is monitoring the rapidly developing situation regarding COVID-19 and taking a precautionary approach to managing the risk of spread of the virus. ACT Government is operating in line with advice and recommendations from ACT Health Directorate and the Australian Government Department of Health.
Across the ACT Public Service (ACTPS) we are focused on the wellbeing of our workforce, while continuing to support our ministers and our community.
This site provides information and resources to support ACTPS staff and managers with new working arrangements, leave and entitlements, health and wellbeing and frequently asked questions.
For up to date information on COVID-19 including latest news, public transport, and self-isolating, check the new ACT Government COVID-19 website.
If you have any concerns or are displaying symptoms, monitor your health, speak with your manager, contact your doctor and/or call the Coronavirus health information hotline on 1800 020 080.
You can find more information on COVID-19 symptoms and what to do if symptoms develop at the ACT Government COVID-19 website.
- ACTPS Enterprise agreements
- ACT Government COVID-19 website
- ACT Health website
- ACTPS Work Health and Safety information
- Department of Health Coronavirus Health Alert website
- Department of Health COVID-19 home isolation factsheet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Workplace Policy
- Healthy Minds – Thriving Workplaces, An integrated mental health and wellbeing strategy 2019-2022
- National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080