The Chief Minister and Treasury Directorate managed physical assets with a total value of $10.1 million as at 30 June 2014. Assets managed are shown in the table below.
|Leasehold Improvements||$0.954 million|
|Plant and Equipment Assets under Finance Leases||$0.197 million|
|Intangible Assets||$8.933 million|
|Total Physical Assets||$10.084 million|
During 2013-14, intangible assets added to the Directorate's asset register included:
- Oracle Whole of Government Financials – R12 Upgrade; and
- Whole of Government Banking System.
During 2013-14 the following intangible works in progress assets were completed and transferred to Intangible Assets:
- Injury Prevention and Management Information System (RiskMan);
- Accident and Information Management System (Workers' Compensation Management System and Data Warehouse); and
- Mobile Canberra apps.
Asset Maintenance and Upgrade
No material repairs and maintenance or upgrades were undertaken by the Directorate during 2013-14.
Chief Minister and Treasury Directorate had 267 staff and nine contractors occupying 4,968 m2at the following sites:
- Canberra Nara Centre, 4,359 m2, 229 staff and nine contractors; and
- Level 1, 221 London Circuit, 609m2, 42 staff.
The average area occupied by each person is 18 m2.
These figures do not include two Directorate Liaison Officers based in the Legislative Assembly building, or staff on long-term leave as at 30 June 2014.