Motorists and other road users are advised that road resurfacing will take place on the northbound carriageway of Ashley Drive between Isabella Drive and Erindale Drive from tomorrow, Wednesday 16 January 2019.
Location and timing of works
Asphalting work will be carried out between 9.30 am and 5 pm from Wednesday 16 to Thursday 17 January 2019 (weather permitting) on the northbound lanes of Ashley Drive between Isabella Drive and Erindale Drive. If required, works may continue on Friday 18 January 2019.
Location and timing of road closures
- One northbound lane will be closed at a time on Ashley Drive between Isabella Drive and Erindale Drive between 9.30 am and 5 pm on Wednesday 16 and Thursday 17 January 2019. One lane will remain open at all times.
- Access to and from Ashley Drive at the following intersections will be temporarily closed whilst road resurfacing occurs at the intersection:
- Barraclough Crescent
- Bugden Avenue
- Clive Steele Avenue
- Statton Street.
Effects on traffic
- Delays are expected.
- Barriers as well as warning signs will be erected to alert people to the closures.
- Traffic controllers will be on site to guide motorists through the area.
- Drivers are asked to be mindful of the changed traffic arrangements and adhere to the work zone speed limits of 40 km/h.
- Statement ends -
Section: ACT Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate | Media Releases