Annual Review of Authorisation - Environment Protection AuthoritySearch Public Notices | View all Public Notices
Notification date: 10 November 2017
Notifying body: Environment Protection Authority
Legislation: Environment Protection Act 1997
Under Section 57 of the Environment Protection Act 1997, the following environmental authorisations have been reviewed:
The operation of a facility designed to store more than 50m³ of petroleum products:
- Woolworths Limited - Block 429 Gungahlin.
Pest control activities on leased and unleased ACT land:
- Australian National Botanic Gardens
Production of concrete, operation of equipment designed to extract more than 30,000t per year of material from land outside a waterway, operation of a facility for the crushing, grinding or separating of materials, acceptance of soil on land:
- Boral Resources (Country) Pty Ltd – Block 2031 Jerrabomberra.
The management of a motor racing venue:
- Director-General, Environment Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate on behalf of ACT Parks and Conservation Service - on land that has a P4 Plantation overlay in the Territory Plan.
The conduct of a logging operation that logs, or is intended by the operator to log, more than 5,000t of timber per year and the extraction of more than 100m3 of material (other than water) from a waterway:
- Director-General, Environment Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate on behalf of ACT Parks and Conservation Service - on a precinct map in the Territory Plan as an area where plantation forestry is permitted and Block 548 Majura.
Copies of the documents are available for public inspection at TransACT House, 470 Northbourne Avenue, Dickson ACT during business hours.
Environment Protection Authority
8 November 2017