Public consultation - Technical Amendment to the Territory Plan TA2018-08Search Public Notices | View all Public Notices
Notification date: 13 April 2018
Notifying body: ACT Planning and Land Authority
Legislation: Planning and Development Act 2007
The Planning and Land Authority gives notice under section 90(2) of the Planning and Development Act 2007 (the Act) of Technical Amendment to the Territory Plan TA2018-08: West Belconnen Concept Plan – Greenwaste clearance zone changes.
TA2018-08 proposes to make the following changes to the West Belconnen Concept Plan:
- Revise Figure 1 to show the 500m landfill clearance zone buffer only.
- Introduce a new Figure 6 to show the existing greenwaste clearance zone (area 1) and the relocation of the composting component of the greenwaste facility (area 2) at the West Belconnen Resource Management Centre.
- Revise Rule 2 to ensure that there is no gap in the buffer protections in the transition from the existing composting site to the proposed new composting site.
The proposed technical amendment is available on the Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate (EPSDD) website at: http://www.planning.act.gov.au/tools_resources/legislation_plans_registers/plans/territory_plan/current_technical_amendments
The public is invited to inspect and make comment on the technical amendment.
Written comments will be received until COB Monday 14 May 2018. Written comments, quoting TA2018-08, should be made in the following ways:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via post to Territory Plan Comments, EPSDD, GPO Box 158, Canberra, ACT 2601
- In person during business hours at the Access Canberra Customer Service Centre, 16 Challis Street, Dickson ACT
Comments received will be made publicly available, for a period of at least 15 working days starting ten working days after the closing date, at EPSDD's Shopfront in Dickson and will be published on EPSDD's website.