Road resurfacing works will be conducted over two days, starting today, Tuesday 5 March 2019 on Ellenborough Street between the Barton Highway on/off ramp and Ginninderra Drive.
Sections of Ellenborough Street will be subject to rolling closures in both directions between
9.30 am and 3.30 pm over these two days. Traffic management will be in place to ensure traffic can continually pass through the area.
Timing and location of works
- Weather permitting, these works will be conducted on Tuesday 5 March and Wednesday 6 March 2019 between 9.30 am and 3.30 pm.
- Ellenborough Street, will be subject to lane closures in both directions between the Barton Highway on/off ramp and Ginninderra Drive.
Effects on traffic
- No full road closures will be in place during the works, however delays are expected.
- Detours will be in place along Gungahlin Drive.
- Reduced speed limits will be in place during the works.
- Motorists are advised to seek an alternate route where possible.
Signage will be in place to alert people to the road works and detours in place.
For up-to-date information on road closures visit www.tccs.act.gov.au or call Access Canberra on 13 22 81.
- Statement ends -
Section: ACT Transport Canberra and City Services Directorate | Media Releases