Inclusion Vocational Employment Program
Applications for this year's Vocational Employment Program have closed, this is an annual Program and we will be re-Advertising Mid 2019.
People with Disability Employment Framework
An important aim of the ACT Government is to make a positive difference in the lives of people with disability and their families. Providing genuine employment is a crucial part of enabling people with disability to have as independent a life as possible. This Employment Strategy aims to build our confidence to employ people with disability in a great variety of roles across the Service.
- People with Disability Employment Framework [PDF 252KB]
- People with Disability Employment Framework [DOC 990KB]
Australian Network on Disability Manager’s Guide on Disability
The Australian Network on Disability Manager’s Guide on Disability is available on the ACT Government intranet. For further information access Australian Network on Disability https://www.and.org.au/.
Disability Employment Provider Expo
The 2019 Disability Employment Provider Expo will be held on Friday 30 August, 9am to 2pm, at Hedley Beare Centre for Teaching and Learning, 51 Fremantle Drive, Stirling ACT.
See posters for details:
- 2019 Disability Employment Provider Expo Poster [PDF 76KB]
- 2019 Disability Employment Provider Expo Poster [DOC 345KB]
Disability Employment Pathways
Recruiting people with Disability
- Disability Employment Pathways Overview [PDF 267KB]
- Disability Employment Pathways Overview [DOC 168 KB]
ACTPS Reasonable Adjustment Policy
The ACTPS acknowledges and values workplace diversity and is committed to ensuring an assessable and inclusive workplace. The Reasonable Adjustment Policy ensures all ACTPS directorates follow the principles of Reasonable Adjustment, ensuring all individuals have equal opportunities in the workplace.
- ACT Public Sector Reasonable Adjustment Policy [PDF 202KB]
- ACT Public Sector Reasonable Adjustment Policy [DOC 766KB]