2020 Inclusion (People with Disability) Vocational Employment Program
Applications for the 2020 Inclusion (People with Disability) Vocational Employment Program are now open, for more information and apply online at https://www.jobs.act.gov.au/jobs/chief-minister-treasury-economic-development/permanent/inclusion_vep_2020. Applications will close 1 December 2019. Employment in the program will commence in 2020.
- 2020 Inclusion Vocational Employment Program [ PDF 129 KB]
- 2020 Inclusion Vocational Employment Program [WORD 27 KB]
People with Disability Employment Framework
An important aim of the ACT Government is to make a positive difference in the lives of people with disability and their families. Providing genuine employment is a crucial part of enabling people with disability to have as independent a life as possible. This Employment Strategy aims to build our confidence to employ people with disability in a great variety of roles across the Service.
- People with Disability Employment Framework [ PDF 252KB]
- People with Disability Employment Framework [ WORD 990KB]
Australian Network on Disability Manager’s Guide on Disability
The Australian Network on Disability Manager’s Guide on Disability is available on the ACT Government intranet. For further information access Australian Network on Disability https://www.and.org.au/.
Disability Employment Provider Expo 2020
The Disability Employment Provider Expo will be held on Friday 28 August 2020, at Hedley Bearer Centre for Teaching and Learning, 51 Fremantle Drive, Stirling ACT. More details will be available closer to the event date.
Disability Employment Pathways
Recruiting people with Disability
- Disability Employment Pathways Overview [ PDF 267KB]
- Disability Employment Pathways Overview [ WORD 168 KB]
ACTPS Reasonable Adjustment Policy
The ACTPS acknowledges and values workplace diversity and is committed to ensuring an assessable and inclusive workplace. The Reasonable Adjustment Policy ensures all ACTPS directorates follow the principles of Reasonable Adjustment, ensuring all individuals have equal opportunities in the workplace.
- ACT Public Sector Reasonable Adjustment Policy [ PDF 202KB]
- ACT Public Sector Reasonable Adjustment Policy [ WORD 766KB]