ACT Government Strategic Plans
The 2008 Canberra Plan is a future-looking, long-term plan. It sets directions and articulates goals for Canberra as the city approaches its second century in 2013.
The Canberra Plan vision is supported by a set of medium term strategic plans detailed below.
- The Canberra Plan: Towards Our Second Century
- People, Place, Prosperity: The ACT's Sustainability Policy
- Canberra Spatial Plan
- Canberra Social Plan 2011
- Capital Development: Towards Our Second Century
- ACT Government Infrastructure Plan 2011-2021
- Weathering the Change: The ACT Climate Change Strategy 2007-2025
- The Territory Plan
- The Strategic Plan for ICT 2011-15