ACT Work Health and Safety Council
The Work Health and Safety Councill is established under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 to advise the Minister for Workplace Safety and Industrial Relations on work safety, workers’ compensation and dangerous substances laws, approval of Codes of Practice and Protocols, education and training and promoting safety at work.
The Minister for Workplace Safety and Industrial Relations appoints Council Members on a part time basis for up to three years. The Council is comprised of thirteen members: four members representing workers, four members representing employers, four other members appointed by the Minister and the ACT Work Safety Commissioner.
A list of current Work Safety Council members may be obtained by the Workplace Safety and Industrial Relations Division in the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate.
- Meeting Number 35: 13 June 2019
- Meeting Number 34: 14 March 2019
- Meeting Number 33: 26 September 2018
- Meeting Number 30: 29 November 2017
- Meeting Number 29: 30 August 2017
- Meeting Number 28: 24 May 2017
- Meeting Number 27: 22 February 2017
- Meeting Number 26: 20 November 2016
Note: this page is being retained for historical purpose. Please visit the new Work Health and Safety Council website.